- maintenance – 4 x a year (seasonally)
- wet the wood and use the scotch brite pads firmly in the direction of the grain to remove the dead grey surface.
- wash off the dirt and loose residue that results with clean water.
- apply the PRONATURE PLANT SOAP diluted with 20 parts water by brush over the entire surface and leave to penetrate for 5 min.
- this will allow the oils in this product to permeate and nourish the wood and will neutralize the bio-life forming in the cracks.
- rinse with clean water.
- wooden surfaces will gradually fade to grey colour again.